Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Woman on Ducati Mechanic

Miami - The thought of a sexy woman into a motor sport mechanic may only imagined in the movies. Whereas in the real world it happens. Just look at Hannah Johnson, who is the first female mechanic who can handle a Ducati. Hannah Johnson is the first woman certified as an authorized Ducati mechanic Master Technician. "I grew up in a small family, and dad never had a boy. So guess who helped fix bikes and old cars in the garage?," he who is now 26 years old. "I'm from small-are used to fix something, I have a good teacher. I do not know how to destroy stuff, I just know how to fix it," he added in the video that was launched autoevolution. When another woman is usually accustom themselves to primp and go to the salon as well as lengthening their nails or just dreaming to become boncenger their boyfriend, not the case with Hannah Johnson. "I do not paint my nails, which is on my nails is a former oil. And I'm proud of that. That's what I do, I'm not the type of girl who sits behind a motorcycle," she said laughing.

Now it mounts Hannah is a Ducati Multistrada. "Being a motorcycle rider gives the freedom I need," he said. Now Hannah has joined Ducati as long as five years in Miami and he was just promoted to Service Manager.
Besides Multistrada, Hannah also has various other Ducati motorcycle in his garage from the Ducati 848 or a Ducati 1098R. Hannah achievement as a certified Ducati mechanics is certainly special. Because in America to get a certificate as a mechanic Ducati course there are several levels that must be passed. At the first level, the mechanics are only allowed to perform routine inspection, do the set-up a new motor or learning system specifically Ducati.
New to the second level mechanics are trained to perform engine overhaul procedures, electronic system diagnosis, and DDS (Ducati Diagnostic System) with diagnostic equipment and training related software. At Level 3 of every mechanic with a four seminars which are taught Advanced Electronics Course Ducati, Ducati Engine blueprinting Course (both conducted by Meyers Performance), Ducati Dynamometer Course (conducted by DynoJet), and Ducati Suspension Course (conducted by Ohlins USA).Sucker Punch (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)





No comments:

Post a Comment