Friday, July 8, 2011

Hamilton's father took Tips

London - Lewis Hamilton called've done some stupid mistakes this season, when he himself is not stupid. So he suggested asking sage advice from his father.

The recommendation is made ​​either Sir Stirling Moss, the legendary British racing driver driver dubbed the greatest driver who never won a World Championship (F1).



"I'm very concerned about him because I thought he had a remarkable talent. In my mind, he needed guidance from his father," said Moss told the Daily Mail quoted Planet F1.

This season Hamilton reaps a number of criticisms related incidents on the track. One of the criticisms came from Moss, although Hamilton has so far looked thought the wind.

"Anthony (Hamilton's father) is a tremendous manager and inspectors are better than his son. She had always exist side effect, not only in terms of driving but also his personality. It seems that Hamilton's attitude had changed since he is no longer with his father," thought Moss .

At the age of 26 years, Hamilton was obviously fairly mature. But the world champion in 2008 it still took advice from a father.

"Yes, even when I was 50 years old, I was still listening to my father. In fact before my father dies I always seek advice to him and I mean not just for the race. I asked for advice on some things, in other aspects of life, how to behave."

"Sometimes it looks Lewis can handle herself with a little more intelligent. (Look) This fool did in Australia. I can understand it is to impact young lives and such, but it's pretty stupid and he is not stupid," he explained.

"You will not be a World Champion if you're stupid," concluded Moss closes his critique.

How about it, Hamilton?History of New London county. Connecticut. with biographical ske

No comments:

Post a Comment